1931 saw Austro-Daimler introduce a 4,624-cc eight-cylinder car, a superb, highly expensive luxury vehicle. The last great car built at the Austrian works was the six-cylinder “Bergmeister”, which featured an overhead cam 3,614-cc engine that could develop 120 hp (89 kW) at 3,600 rpm; this car had a top speed of 90 mph (140 km/h). In 1934 the company merged with Steyr Automobile, creating the Steyr-Daimler-Puch conglomerate. However, in this same year, Austro-Daimler was dissolved.
- Collage: Features over 320 watch part components
- Weight: 1.3 kg (2.8 lb)
- Frame Dimensions: 45 x 23 cm (17.5″ x 9″)